The American Heart Association has provided some tips to stay healthy while social distancing at home during the COVID-19 pandemic. See the video below.
- Create an in-home circuit workout with things you can do in your house like jumping jacks, lunges or jogging in place.
- Do the exercises in short bursts, repeat the circuit 2-3 times.
- Make sure to fight stress. Take a few minutes to meditate, get appropriate amount of sleep and call friends/family to stay socially connected.
- Use shelf-stable ingredients to cook healthy meals.
- Canned, frozen and dried fruits and vegetables, frozen meat and dried grains are great shelf-stable items to have on hand.
Information source https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/coronavirus/tips-to-stay-healthy-while-stuck-at-home-during-coronavirus-pandemic/2242718/